The colour combination and the strap makes this more of a female watch in my opinion. I suspect the quartz engine was chosen as an automatic Voljoux 7750 series movement would make it even bulkier. Pretty watch nonetheless.
In honour of its beautiful ambassador, the Tissot PRC 200 Danica Patrick Limited Edition 2013 features her engraved logo on its case back. You will also find that Danica Patrick’s race number 7 will shine in the dark thanks to its Super-LumiNova® properties. There will only be 4’999 of these pieces that will be produced. The Tissot PRC 200 Danica Patrick Limited Edition 2013 is definitely a watch that will stand the test of time and style. It will accompany you for years to come.
• Swiss made
• Quartz movement
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
• 316L stainless steel case with screw-down crown and engraved case back
• Water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 m / 660 ft)
• Leather strap with butterfly clasp
• Limited edition of 4999 pieces